MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ONLINE
Microsoft Exchange is the world’s leading corporate email platform. Sierra Software is ready to help your business achieve its messaging goals by combining our service platform with Microsoft enterprise software for maximum performance, availability, and flexibility.
Email is a mission critical communications tool that allows people to efficiently interact. Everyone expects efficient access to email, calendars, attachments, contacts, and more, no matter where they are or what type of mobile device they use.
Outlook Web App
Outlook iOS/Android App
|Global Address Lists
Shared Notes and Tasks
Shared folders and documents
World Class Data Centre
- Anywhere Access of email through Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and mobile devices (ActiveSync) allows your team to be connected and in the know at all times.
- Limitless number of email addresses.
- Unlimited disk space per mailbox helps make sure that you never have to delete important emails from your inbox.
- Fast, easy and secure feature for sending large files up to 50MB by email.
- Outlook Anywhere, HTTPS, POP3 and IMAP4 are all available email protocols to ensure safe and secure email retrieval using the method of your choice
Calendars and Contacts:
- Global Address and Distribution Lists allow you to store company contacts and distribution lists to share with everyone on the roster.
- Shared Contacts allow team members to share important customer/partner contact information.
- Shared calendars make it possible to see when team members are available for meetings.
- Task management allows you to create, assign and delegate tasks among your team.
- Delegate permissions to responsible users based on job function without giving them access to the entire Exchange management interface. Tasks such as performing multi-mailbox searches no longer have to be the sole responsibility of IT Administrators.
- Empower users to manage distribution lists, track messages, and edit personal information-tasks that represent a significant percentage of help desk calls in many organizations.
- Exchange’s default connection to Outlook (Outlook Anywhere) creates a secure connection between your Outlook client and the Exchange server, meeting and surpassing the most pressing security requirements
- Enterprise Anti-SPAM and Anti-Virus filtering system comes standard with every mailbox.
Microsoft Exchange Online Services:
- No server hardware/Microsoft software investment required
- All hardware, software, licenses and upgrades, all taken care by data centre no cost application to clients
- 9% uptime SLA with Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Class 3 Hosting Data Centres in Europe with replication (Customer visits are always welcome)
- Unlimited mailbox size
- Outlook Web App (Webmail)
- Microsoft Outlook license included
- Enterprise SPAM and Content Filter with online control panel
- iOS & Android Phone support via Microsoft Exchange Active Sync Services
- Daily backups
- 24/7/365 Support by phone/email
- User friendly web administration/control panel
- Simple costing per mailbox/year